Hi, I am going to show you today how to delete youtube playlist from your channel. We create playlists on youtube to watch after that time while we random go on youtube. It’s a advantage because when we want to watch that particular video saved in a playlist on our channel, it is easier to find out. But sometimes, we need to delete a youtube playlist that is created before and now unnecessary.
What can you learn after reading this article. Let’s make it clear first before starting. You will get step by step answer for the following questions.
- How to Delete YouTube Playlist
- How Do I Delete YouTube Playlist
- How to Delete YouTube Playlist 2020
- How to Delete YouTube Playlist in Computer
- How to Delete YouTube Playlist in Android
- How to Delete YouTube Playlist in iPhone
- Screenshots: How to Delete YouTube Playlist Step by Step
- Video Tutorial: How to Remove YouTube Playlist
Ok, let’s do it step by step.
How to Delete YouTube Playlist Step by Step
1. First go to Youtube.com.
2. Then go to your channel. You will find that on clicking on the logo of your channel logo from the top-right corner.
3. Click on the playlist tab.
4. Click on play all on which playlist you want to delete.
5. Then click on the playlist name. You will find it from the top-right corner above the playlist videos.
6. To delete the whole playlist, click on the three dots below the playlist name.
7. When you click on three dots, few option will be seen. Click on delete playlist. A pop-up will be opened to ask you again.
8. From the pop-up window, click on delete to confirm your playlist deletion.
So, here are all the steps to clear a youtube playlist. I have shown the screenshots of all steps to make it clear to you. Now, I hope you will be able to do it easily.
No matter, which device you are using. May it be iPhone, may it be Android phone or may it be PC. You can remove a playlist from following these 8 steps in any device. It’s easy and simple.
Video Tutorial: How to Delete YouTube Playlist
If you find this how to delete youtube playlist helpful, please share it on your social media. Thank you so much for being here.