FlexClip is an online video editor that is very known to it’s simplicity. Everything about will be discussed here in this FlexClip review. It is one of the easiest online video editor ever. A video can be made or edited just from a scratch. Likely, you can also create a new blog just from a scratch if you are not interested in video making but still want to make money more than $1000 per month.
What is FlexClip?
FlexClip helps to create and edit videos in a simple method. No deep knowledge is required to sue this tool. Anybody can make a professional video in his first use and easily can export it as MP4.
Features and Specifications of FlexClip
There are some exciting features that helps to make videos more beautiful and attractive. Professionalism can be shown in your video using this video editor. It’s simple to use because of it’s easy to use features.
Plans and Pricing of FlexClip
FlexClip Pricing – Monthly
FlexClip Pricing – Yearly
FlexClip Free vs. Paid
- 480p SD downloads
- 1 stock video per project
- Maximum 12 projects
- Video length up to 1 min
- 720p, 1080p Full HD downloads
- 1 to Unlimited stock videos per project
- Save unlimited projects online
- Video length up to 3-30 minutes
- Custom watermark
- No FlexClip intro
- 10-100 GB Cloud Space
How to Edit a Video using FlexClip?
A video can be edited like professionally just from a scratch using FlexClip. For that, you need an account, free or paid account, doesn’t matter. Choose according to your need.
- Create an account and login to the editor.
- Click on “Start from Scratch”. Choose in which mode (Storyboard or Timeline) you want to edit your video. It’s easy to use Timeline mode.
- Add you video to the clipboard. You can record your screen also.
- Use the sidebar to make your video beautiful.
- Export your video as MP4. Done!
FlexClip Review: Pros and Cons
- Simple to use
- Custom watermark
- Millions of stock elements
- Huge 50% discount
- Free plan
- Up to 100 GB Cloud
- Free plan is limited
- Video duration up to 30 mins
- No undo button
How to Download FlexClip App in PC
It’s very easy to download the app if you don’t to use through you browser.
- Just “Login” to your account.
- Click on “Download” from the left sidebar.
10 Best FlexClip Alternatives
There are some alternatives of FlexClip online video editor which you may consider to try. Here are list of 10 best online video editors which are perfect alternatives in case you are not happy with FlexClip.
- InVideo (Get 6 Months Free)
- HippoVideo (Get 39% Off)
- Visme (Get 3 Months Free)
- WeVideo (Get 70% Off)
- Wideo (Start Free)
- Animoto (Get 50% Off)
- Adobe Spark (Start 30-Days Free Trial)
- Biteable (Get 50% Off)
- ClipChamp (Get 30% Off)
- Moovly (Get 50% Off)
FAQs about FlexClip
- What is FlexClip?
– FlexClip is a simple and easy online video editing tool.
- How much does FlexClip cost?
– FlexClip only charge $5.99 per month for it’s Basic plan, $9.99 per month for Plus and $19.99 per month for Business. However, it has a forever Free plan by which you can start making your first video.
- Is FlexClip copyright free?
– It’s a freemium software that has both free and paid plans. Yes, you can continue making your videos using the free plan but it has some limitations.
- Does FlexClip have a watermark?
– You can add a custom watermark to your videos that is helpful for branding.
This is the details review about the FlexClip. It’s one of the best simple, user-friendly and budget-friendly video editing tool. First, try the free plan and then you may move to any paid plan which will be suit your business. But if you want to get 50% discount now, choose any plan and complete a yearly payment.